CBT is seeking a technical Project Architect candidate with an affinity for Hospitality and sensitivity to Interior Architecture.
Ideal candidates will possess the ability to:
• Develop and Coordinate detailed design concepts
• Prepare design plan, elevations and details, reflected ceiling plans, millwork design, etc.
• Ownership and generation of project documents including plans, sections, details, etc., in coordination of a complete construction document package
• Make independent decisions on architectural problems and methods from sound knowledge base
• Apply sound and diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices
• Coordinate with consultants and/or clients
• Coordinate project manuals
• Review submittals/construction work for compliance with construction documents
Experience and Qualifications:
7-10 years of relevant experience.
Desire to work in the Hospitality Sector
Registered or pursuing registration preferred, LEED AP plus
Fully competent in all aspects of architectural processes
Experience in all phases and aspects of a project desirable
Graphic, 3D visualization, and CAD. Proficient/Experience in Revit is a plus
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic
When applying for this position, please reference Job # 2014-8
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio via email to email@example.com, the total size of the
attached file(s) should not exceed 5MB or mail:
110 Canal Street
Boston, MA 02114